Batch 2 | Starts March 8
Regular Rate | P 1,200.00
LLH Families Rate | P 960.00
Via Facebook Group
Open access until March 23, 2023
a Discipline, a Life
“Our aim in education is to give a full life. We owe it to them to initiate an immense number of interests. Life should be all living, and not merely a tedious passing of time; not all doing or all feeling or all thinking – the strain would be too great – but, all living; that is to say, we should be in touch wherever we go, whatever we hear, whatever we see, with some manner of vital interest.”
Understand more about who Charlotte Mason is and the importance of having a method in educating a child. This class will focus on her belief in seeing a child as a person and how it manifests in the atmosphere at home, in the habit of discipline, and in everyday life. A change in perspective may be able to help transform and enrich your homeschool lifestyle.
The class will discuss fundamental CM principles and practices with these objectives in mind:
I. To understand the need for a Method in educating children
II. To understand the need for a Living Atmosphere of Learning
III. To understand the value of Discipline as part of Education
IV. To understand why Living Ideas are essential in Education
This LLH-EXCLUSIVE CLASS will be conducted via Facebook Group. The link to the FB Group will be provided to you when your booking is confirmed. You may register to be added in the group immediately after receiving the confirmation email, but please wait to be added when the page is ready or on the first day of class.
There will be several pre-recorded videos (roughly 30 minutes to one hour each) with subsequent homework. A new video will be uploaded each day and should be viewed in sequence. The schedule for the live Q&A will be announced in the FB Group.
You may choose to view the videos and answer the exercises at a time convenient for you. Access to the FB Group is granted to participants until March 23.
1. ONLY ONE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT may be registered per booking. Purchase multiple tickets if you need additional access for another FB account (e.g., your spouse or assigned homeschool tutor).
2. Make sure that you enter your correct and complete details in the booking form below.
3. After submitting your booking, you will receive a PENDING booking email with the booking ID.
4. Proceed to pay via our DragonPay biller. Enter the same email used to submit your booking and indicate the booking ID/s in the note box.
5. No need to upload or send your proof of payment, unless specifically requested.
6. After payment verification, you will receive via email a notice confirming your booking, with the link to the Facebook Group. Give us 2 business days to confirm your booking.
7. For enrolled LLH Families please make sure to login to manage your bookings and avail of exclusive rates.
TIP: Make sure that you add email@example.com as an email contact so that you will receive our emails in your Inbox.
Reminder before submitting your booking
Please purchase 1 ticket per attendee. You may book and pay for multiple tickets.
Input required information fields in the text box below:
Name/s and grade level/s of child/ren to be enrolled or continuing:
Please send your payments via our LLH Portal DragonPay biller link: https://bit.ly/LLHClass-Payment
Education is an Atmosphere, a Discipline, a Life
Date(s) - March 8, 2023 - March 23, 2023
Bookings are closed for this event.